The Daily Eight: September 20 2016
Sep 20, 2016
1) What we can learn from women who break the rules and fall apart. (The New York Times, book review)
3) How to make the most of liking your job but hating your boss. (The Everygirl)
4) This simple, suede skinny belt from WHBM is perfect for dresses or over cardigans.
5) If you earn six figures, it’s likely you have virtually no savings. (Bloomberg)
7) With Brangelina calling it quits, it reminded me of this profile of celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser. (Jezebel)
8) Fall weddings, this $88 Charles Henry off-the-shoulder dress is a good pick for a not-quite-winter dress.
*image found here.