Content will be a little light this week. I’m prepping some fall fashion posts for next week and the week after that need more time. Because as unhappy as I am to see summer end, fall fashion is my favorite.
1) Why burning bridges at work isn’t always bad. (The Everygirl)
2) LOFT’s Willow Peplum Top has a sophisticated print for fall. But I couldn’t resist buying this slightly summery Valley Floral Blouse to wear with the coordinating pleated skirt.
3) How to look professional when it is super humid outside. (Levo League)
4) These Madewell dotted calf-hair flats are on my must have list for fall. Also, add these Vionic Sterling boots.
5) A while back, I posted a J.Crew dotted blouse that looked great. Sadly, the quality was terrible. Maybe poor quality is why sales are down at so many retailers. (The Washington Post)
6) This Laura Mercier ‘Iconics’ gift set is the most fun thing ever; it would make a great Xmas gift.
7) Frequent flier? Your airline passenger rights decoded. (The Bustle)
8) This Topshop origami dress looks high-fashion for $110. I also love this $70 white, pointelle sweater for pre-fall.
*image found here.