1) Could ending our fixation on youth help us stop wasting women’s time and talents? (The Guardian)
2) These Ann Taylor Tilda bow flats are everything I need in a fall shoe.
3) At NIH, one woman alleges that women are second-class citizens. (The Washington Post)
4) Need simple earrings for work? I’m smitten with these unique $25 rose gold studs and these dainty Nadri hoops.
5) This is how adults make e-mail introductions. (Medium)
6) This pink zippered biker jacket from Mango is on point. Also, their bow-pattern blazer is tremendously cool.
7) 3 Ways Men Outperform Women on Performance Reviews. (Elle)
8) Elie Tahari’s Carolyn lace top is a modern take on Victorian elegance. This Sugarlips lace top has a similar look for a lot less.
*image found here.
What’s your opinion on quality of clothing and customer service for Mango? I love their stuff but haven’t never bought anything from them. And I’ve seen mixed reviews online, especially for their customer service and return policy. Thanks!
It’s Zara or a little better on quality. I’ve never had a problem with returns; but I’ve heard other people have.
I picked up those Nadri hoops a couple of months ago. They go with everything; I love them.