1) Mid-week pick me up: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler shutting down sexism. (Buzzfeed)
2) Not sure I’m feeling this “cake mascara” from Besame. My Armani Eyes to Kill still treats me right.
3) “What I learned reading 3,721 pages of Hillary Clinton’s schedule.” (CNBC)
4) Nordstrom Rack is having a sale on work dresses. I like this Black Halo-lookalike sheath from Alexia Adamor, and this half-price Hugo Boss number. Hurry, the best styles are selling out fast.
5) Instead of small talk, these hosts choose a directed topic for dinner conversation. (Crain’s)
6) This $99 Ralph Lauren dolman-sleeve sweater gives off all the good fall vibes. Also in plus-size.
7) Diane von Furstenberg on “making it as a woman.” (Business of Fashion)
8) The Boden sale is killing it with basic pieces like this super soft swing top and these scallop ballet flats on deep discount.
*image for sale, here.