1) How an intimidating work assignment can be just the boost your career needs. (Fortune)
2) Long sweaters are a fall staple for me. This $20 H&M sweater is a great piece. Plus-size? Try this v-neck from ASOS Curve.
3) A new website helps you find “nude” products in any skin tone. #finally (Elle)
4) Two show-stoppingly gorgeous dresses from ASOS: This blush pencil dress with ruffle sleeve, and this gold-button detail dress from Vesper. Both under-$100.
5) Why a self-help guru owns only 15 possessions. Talk about traveling light. (The New York Times)
6) Need chic bathroom storage? This $10 Nate Berkus marble container is fabulous, as is this blush ombre toothbrush holder.
7) The science behind “dressing for success.” (The Atlantic)
8) Pendleton is killing it. I am obsessed with their ‘Thunder Quarrel’ blanket.
Giveaway: Over on Instagram, I’m hosting a giveaway for this cool ‘My Bucket List’ guided journal. Just follow the instructions on the post to enter. Winner will be chosen Friday.
*image found here.