1) How an intimidating work assignment can be just the boost your career needs. (Fortune)
2) Long sweaters are a fall staple for me. This $20 H&M sweater is a great piece. Plus-size? Try this v-neck from ASOS Curve.
3) A new website helps you find “nude” products in any skin tone. #finally (Elle)
4) Two show-stoppingly gorgeous dresses from ASOS: This blush pencil dress with ruffle sleeve, and this gold-button detail dress from Vesper. Both under-$100.
5) Why a self-help guru owns only 15 possessions. Talk about traveling light. (The New York Times)
6) Need chic bathroom storage? This $10 Nate Berkus marble container is fabulous, as is this blush ombre toothbrush holder.
7) The science behind “dressing for success.” (The Atlantic)
8) Pendleton is killing it. I am obsessed with their ‘Thunder Quarrel’ blanket.
Giveaway: Over on Instagram, I’m hosting a giveaway for this cool ‘My Bucket List’ guided journal. Just follow the instructions on the post to enter. Winner will be chosen Friday.
*image found here.
The first ASOS dress isn’t linking properly.
Having worked for two politicians who have been been in legal troubles (including one boss who just flat out doesn’t use email), I wholeheartedly agree with that graphic. As a Hill staffer, my salary, work history, emails are pretty much public and anything that isn’t, people think should be, so I never assume that anything I put out there is ever private. You might have a legal right to privacy but that doesn’t mean that right can’t be infringed upon and once something gets out, there’s no putting it back in.