1) Young people are oblivious to the gender pay gap, or choose to believe time will heal it. (Financial Review)
2) I know no one wants to think about fall, but these suede booties with knot detail from WHBM should be on your must-have list.
3) The average US women wears a size 14, so why do so few retailers stock that size? (Racked)
4) If you need a new black bag for fall, feast your eyes on the Rebecca Minkoff Isabella Tea Satchel.
5) Chicago is still paying off its failed Olympic bid seven years later. (Chicago Tribune)
7) The data-driven case for offering employees vacation time and encouraging them to take time off. #useyourdays (HBR)
9) A harassment whistle blower goes looking for a new job, watch what happens. (Wired)
11) Convent asks prospective nun to come back when she’s paid off her student loans. (Yahoo)
12) This colored Igloo mini-fridge is the stuff of college dorm dreams. Definitely need one for my office.
*image found here.