1) An insane feud has overtaken the town of Rehoboth Beach as weekenders and natives battle over backyard pools. (Washingtonian)
2) This Earth iPhone case by Zero Gravity has the coolest agate-like pattern on it. So pretty.
3) Graduation speeches are basically life advice, so feast on the best messages from 2016’s speeches. (The New York Times)
5) A new app lets women charge for a night out. I have so many opinions about this, I don’t know where to start. (The Verge)
7) How technology swallowed the truth, or why social media has made it so hard to discern fact from fiction. (The Guardian)
9) An interesting article on how the 40-hour work week shapes our spending and our lifestyles. (Films for Action)
11) If you live in D.C. the costume designer for the TV show The Good Wife is speaking at the Smithsonian in two weeks, should be a good time. Tickets are $30.
*image found here.