1) An insane feud has overtaken the town of Rehoboth Beach as weekenders and natives battle over backyard pools. (Washingtonian)
2) This Earth iPhone case by Zero Gravity has the coolest agate-like pattern on it. So pretty.
3) Graduation speeches are basically life advice, so feast on the best messages from 2016’s speeches. (The New York Times)
4) I picked up this Drybar curling iron and brush set at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Also, don’t miss this NARS palette with four blushes, a bronzer and highlighter.
5) A new app lets women charge for a night out. I have so many opinions about this, I don’t know where to start. (The Verge)
6) Boden has some great new arrivals. This blue, printed wrap dress is a chic classic. This Ottoman a-line dress is perfectly relaxed. And this floral lace top is an end-of-summer must.
7) How technology swallowed the truth, or why social media has made it so hard to discern fact from fiction. (The Guardian)
8) Brass is back in a big way in home design. I chose brass pulls for my recent DIY project. If you’re into brass, try this Honeycomb side table from Target or this brass starburst chandelier.
9) An interesting article on how the 40-hour work week shapes our spending and our lifestyles. (Films for Action)
10) Lululemon has the best outerwear. It’s always chic and comfortable. Their running vests, jersey jackets, and funnel neck sweaters are the best.
11) If you live in D.C. the costume designer for the TV show The Good Wife is speaking at the Smithsonian in two weeks, should be a good time. Tickets are $30.
*image found here.
just saw these and thought of you – https://www.steinmart.com/product/lily+flat+4310447.do?sortby=priceAscend&refType=&from=fn