The Workday Reading: July 11, 2016
Jul 11, 2016
1) The do’s and don’ts of hanging out with your boss. (Levo)
2) One look, and you will be just as obsessed with Willful Goods hand-dipped wood bowls as I am. I need all the colors.
3) A throwback to that time a Congressman added women’s rights to the Civil Rights Act as a joke. (Long Reads)
5) Why does society hate men who wear flip-flops? (Mel)
7) Meet Inez Milholland, the society girl who began a martyr for women’s suffrage. (Time)
9) Is empathy the secret to fixing the office ‘happiness gap’? (Business Insider)
10) This blush, scalloped-edge tote from Deux Lux is the perfect bag for weekend errands. And you won’t believe the price.
11) Essential Reading: What is Pokemon Go, and why is everyone talking about it? Because this thing is going to be HUGE. (Lifehacker)
12) If you love bold eye makeup for a night on the town, you have got to try Estee Lauder’s Metallishadow. Very cool.
*image found here.