Belle’s Workday Reading: July 8, 2016
Jul 8, 2016
In Boston for the weekend, couldn’t be more excited. Leave suggestions of things to see in the comments.
1) Sarah Brown got pregnant unexpectedly. Now, four months after giving birth, she’s trying to make the U.S. Olympic Team. Damn, girl. (The Cut)
3) What makes a politician authentic? (The NYT Magazine)
5) The writer believes that motherhood has made her smarter, better and more interesting…but also, profoundly unfree. (Vela)
6) I love a tone-on-tone french manicure. This Liquid Palisade tape makes it so easy. Then, just grab your favorite polish (NARS Tokaido Express) and a bottle of matte top coat to create a really unique look.
7) The article that will make you totally paranoid that dry shampoo is making your hair fall out. (The Atlantic)
9) Let one of the FBI’s top hostage negotiators teach you how to be a better negotiator (video link). (Digg)
*image found here.