1) How to become the person who never misses a deadline. (Levo)
2) This Danielle Nicole Emi satchel has clean lines and a sleek look, especially for the price.
3) Five tips for making weekday workouts happen when hitting the gym seems impossible. (The Everygirl)
4) Need summery tops for work? I love this orange lace-inset top from Ann Taylor. This green tropical-print top from Talbot’s would look great under a cardi. And this sale-priced blush Max Mara blouse is a wardrobe staple.
5) Say goodbye to the annual pay raise. (Yeah, most of us did that during the recession.) (Bloomberg)
7) How American politics gradually went insane, and what we can do about it. (The Atlantic)
9) Advice for those looking to end a work friendship with a clean break. (Fast Company)
11) How the TV show UnReal depicts the current office culture–burnt out, frustrated, apathetic and helpless–and the drama of meaningless work. (New Republic)
12) If the sun, the beach, and the pollution has made your hair a summertime emergency situation, this Leonor Greyl Quinessence Mask is a life saver. The price, however, makes it for critical care only.
*image found here.