1) Taking on “marketplace feminism” and why it’s a double-edged sword for female empowerment and gender equality. (The Washington Post)
3) If Buzzfeed re-titled classic poetry as clickbait, it might look like this. (Excuse the Bananas)
5) Need a new job? These tips may give you an edge. (Glamour)
6) I am officially obsessed with Mark & Graham. This dark teal doctor’s bag and slouchy grey tote would both be at home in my closet. Oh, and this business card case would make a great graduation gift.
7) The dirty advertising practices of big bloggers and even bigger beauty brands. (The Fashion Law)
8) This Velvet Ziggy Slub Dress is still my favorite maxi-dress. The slits keep it cool, even in the heat, and the short sleeve is flattering.
9) 17 women talk about how to make friends post-college. (The Cut)
11) China’s extra-wide pink parking spaces for women are amusing and insulting at the same time. (Atlas Obscura)
12) If you need pink nail polishes for summer, Nails Inc’s You’re Pumped Gel Polish Set has a pale pink, coral, and bright watermelon shade.
*image found here.