1) Women who spend a lot of time on their looks make more money. (HuffPo)
2) This $80 white lace dress from ASOS is sublime. I also love this mid-price garnet dress from Likely.
3) No sound, no fury, no marriage: Why conflict in relationships can be good for them. (The New York Times)
4) If you haven’t tried the Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel, you must. I’m obsessed; readers are obsessed. It works so well, I bought the companion night cream.
5) Sorry, but breakfast is not the most important meal of the day. (The New York Times)
6) Things I’m Loving Now: These wedge sandals from Gilt are everything. Ulla Johnson’s Birdie top. Old Navy’s crop denim jacket.
7) Trolls are hacking the social media accounts of the dead, bringing up uncomfortable realities in the digital afterlife. (The Washington Post)
8) I found the perfect silver foil heels at Anthropologie. And I couldn’t pass up this HD in Paris lace blouse with a cool pattern.
9) The eternal conundrum: How to workout and diet for your health, without making it a body-negative experience. Here are eight ways to keep the balance. (Refinery29)
10) Antonio Melani does it again with this gorgeous coral dress and this insanely chic Rahdia cotton sundress.
11) Some adults, who never had ADHD as children, are now developing the disorder. (Quartz)
12) Adam Lippes created a collab with The Outnet. This one shoulder silk top is just the most gorgeous thing ever. And of course this perfect ivory wool dress is sold out in my size (blast!!).
*image found here.