1) How to get through the airport’s TSA checkpoint as quickly as possible. (Lifehacker)
2) This boohoo Tilly shopper is unfathomably cool for just $35.
3) DNA tests are a popular law enforcement tool. But what do you do when crime labs routinely get the tests wrong? (The Atlantic)
4) Looking to splurge on a dress for a summer wedding? This DvF Kera dress is so punchy and fun. For something fun and affordable, try this ASTR high-neck, twist front dress.
5) ‘Good Wife’ fans, Diane Lockhart is getting her own spin-off. (Elle)
6) Banana Republic is offering 40% off your purchase with code BRTAKE40. This poplin peplum tank is on my must have list. I also love this floral flutter sleeve dress and this very cool Jessa shoe in black and white stripe.
7) Why do we harass newly marrieds with questions about children? And what can they do about it? (The Washington Post)
8) Shopbop has some cute shirts right now. This embroidered TulaRosa Memphis top is cute. I also like the re:named Red Petals top and this pretty scalloped hem top from Endless Rose.
9) The Cult-Favorite French Beauty Products You Can Buy on Amazon. (The Cut) I’ve always been partial to the Lineage brand, particularly their Perfect Pore Cleanser.
10) Need a one-piece swimsuit? This Shoshanna pleated waves suit is pretty. This $39 scallop-trim suit is also a winner. Plus-size? I like this jade green Kenneth cole.
11) Apparently 369 people thought being a blogger was just as good as being a doctor. (Career Cast)
12) Coil rings are everywhere right now. Luckily, Max & Chloe and Elizabeth and James are offering mid-price versions of these pricey baubles.
*image found here.