1) This story about wealthy Chinese immigrants buying Ferrari’s like I buy lattes lit a deep fire of loathing in my heart. Because when your home country cracks down on corruption, just move to Canada to live that Fast and Furious life. (The New York Times)
2) Tired? Belle’s new under-eye concealer trick: Mix this Laura Mercier Radiance Primer with this pinky concealer from NYX, and then, layer on the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, and set with translucent powder.
3) To Hell and Back Again: A Day with the Marie Kondo-Method (of Tidying Up). This article has the funniest, most amazing quotes. For example:
At several points in the book, she describes emotional agony and breakdowns that occurred due to several tidying challenges in her life. I respect the woman, but yikes. The KonMari Method may be effective, but so is therapy.
5) Are D.C.’s happy hour venues ripe for a terror attack? (Stars and Stripes)
6) ASOS has this $89 Oasis structured pencil dress for the office. This lace crop top midi dress is perfect for a spring wedding (also in petite). For plus-size ladies, this Paper Dolls knot-front dress is a must for cocktail hour.
7) Facebook has seized the media, and it’s bad news for everyone. (Most enlightening article I read this week.) (Wired)
9) Celebrities, they’re just like us, they also bring reporters to their best friend’s weddings so they can conduct an interview in between the salad and the cake. (Vogue)
11) I love District Taco. The co-owner’s rags to riches story only makes me love it even more. (And crave breakfast tacos…) (CNBC)
12) This Alexander McQueen chiffon coupe jacket and coordinating skirt are the stuff dreams are made of.
*image found here.