1) “My co-worker threatened to tell my boss that I’m job hunting.” (Forbes)
2) This white, layered skirt from The Limited and this mint green asymmetrical skirt are affordable must-haves.
3) The First Lady Who Made Her Own Contraband Makeup. (The Cut)
4) These Ale by Alessandra sandals are the coolest I’ve seen in years. (They must be mine.) These brightly colored tassel sandals from J.Crew also look good.
5) Why millennials work the way they do, and how to behave if you want to retain them. (AdWeek)
6) The Outnet has some lovely new arrivals. I like this neutral Equipment Otis top. This red Sandro cocktail dress is also a lot of fun. This Iris & Ink off-the-shoulder dress is not to be missed.
7) What exactly does it mean to be an ‘independent’ voter? Or how a misunderstanding fuels the growth of a political party. (LA Times)
8) I picked up this Ted Baker Abrial dress for graduation, and it is sublime. His color block dress with tie belt is also fab.
9) A roundup of amazing spring shoes, which definitely should have featured these chic M.Gemi Brezza flats. (Racked)
10) Anthropologie is selling the chicest beach towel in all the land. Pair it with this one-piece twist-front suit for some old Hollywood glamour.
11) A Facebook meme claims this man is the last survivor of his WWII battle group. But who is he, really? (BBC)
12) This floral print flare dress from WHBM is one of the prettiest spring dresses that I’ve seen this season. Florals, for spring, groundbreaking…
*image found here.