1) One weird trick for keeping female employees from quitting. (The Cut)
2) Looking for a medium-size tote? This pocket, reversible tote from Street Level is perfect for weekends or as a second work bag.
4) I need skirts. This Halogen mesh-knit skirt in navy has a really cool texture. This CeCe tweed skirt in pink-purple is the definition of spring. I’m also feeling this frayed, white-denim skirt for casual Friday. (Check it out, it’s cool.)
5) This one piece of information is essential to buying comfortable high heels online. (Glamour)
7) As women take over a male-dominated field, the overall salary drops. Super. (The New York Times)
10) Nothing says working profession like looking exhausted. The TonyMoly Banana Sleeping Pack is still the only product that covers the look of dead tired.
11) 8 Jobs You Didn’t Know Existed. (Marie Claire)
*image found here.