The Workday Reading: March 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016
1) Why millennial women are burning out and leaving the workforce. (Fast Company)
3) Olivia comes as close to making culottes work for the office as anyone is every going to. I still don’t think the look is for me, but it’s a valiant effort. (Corporate Catwalk)
5) What to do when you find out a co-worker makes more than you do. (Harvard Business Review)
6) I am obsessed with this Antonio Melani pink peplum sheath dress. They also have two white dress-suit jacket looks for summer: this classic short jacket option and this modern boyfriend style. Both are hot.
7) Good career advice from women in fashion and journalism. Please ignore the use of the phrase #girlboss. (The Coveteur)
9) How Kemal Harris created Claire Underwood’s must-have style. (Telegraph)
11) Nancy Reagan said her life began when she met her husband. He said the same about her. A love story of triumph and struggle. (The Washington Post)
*image found here.