1) Why millennial women are burning out and leaving the workforce. (Fast Company)
3) Olivia comes as close to making culottes work for the office as anyone is every going to. I still don’t think the look is for me, but it’s a valiant effort. (Corporate Catwalk)
5) What to do when you find out a co-worker makes more than you do. (Harvard Business Review)
6) I am obsessed with this Antonio Melani pink peplum sheath dress. They also have two white dress-suit jacket looks for summer: this classic short jacket option and this modern boyfriend style. Both are hot.
7) Good career advice from women in fashion and journalism. Please ignore the use of the phrase #girlboss. (The Coveteur)
9) How Kemal Harris created Claire Underwood’s must-have style. (Telegraph)
11) Nancy Reagan said her life began when she met her husband. He said the same about her. A love story of triumph and struggle. (The Washington Post)
*image found here.