The Workday Reading: March 4, 2016
Mar 4, 2016
1) How a brokered GOP convention would work, and why it could be chaos. (MTV)
3) The mechanics of consumer debt and how paying it off can change your life. (Fast Company)
5) When you end a relationship, you’re left with two kinds of baggage: the things you can hold in your hands, and the things you can’t. The weird, lingering life of post-breakup objects. (Racked)
6) Need to conceal valuables while traveling? Try this silk pouch that clips to your bra.
7) The 17 reasons why people in their 20s have mid-life crises. (Thought Catalog)
9) How three women reinvented themselves in their 30s. (Levo)
11) Jennifer Garner smells like cucumbers and America; and other insights from the Vanity Fair Oscar party. (The Washington Post)
12) For affordable swimwear (for spring break or summer), try Target. This cut-out, black monokini is cute. This twisted bandeau bikini is a classic. Plus-size? Check out this plus-size bikini with a flounce top.
13) What is your biggest regret? (A Plus)
*image found here.