1) Law student gets her day in court, suing her law school. (The New York Times)
2) Maje has the perfect French-girl chic. I love this pretty peplum blouse on discount at The Outnet.
3) How to advance in your career without becoming a workaholic. (Fast Company)
4) My go-to gold flats are showing their age. These Chloe scalloped flats are the aspiration, but French Sole makes a similar shoe for less. These Cole Haan flats look like a good walking shoe.
5) What thirteen people wore to their interviews with Anna Wintour. I wouldn’t even know where to begin. (The Cut)
6) H&M has great long jackets. I love this printed jacquard coat. This textured pink coat and this textured weave jacket (in five colors) are also awesome.
7) 15 Surprising Things Productive People Do Differently. (Forbes)
8) Freida Rothman’s black-stone and gold jewelry is so hot. This Embrace Pave ring is on my must-have-it-now list.
9) Tina Fey talks about life, comedy, and climbing the ladder in a male dominated business. (Town & Country)
10) Dillard’s has the best selection of suits. This light grey Antonio Melani pant-suit is perfect for spring. They also have a decent selection of plus-size suits.
*image found here.