1) Why some people are great leaders and others are not. (Inc.com)
2) Hello, gorgeous, cool Mango shopper bag in the perfect grey for spring. How are you only $50?
3) Multi-tasking sounds great, but making time for deep work is what gets you promoted. (Fast Company)
4) Ann Taylor has 30%-off shoes and accessories. These delicate ankle strap flats are perfect for work. And their kitten heels are a staple of my wardrobe.
5) Executives used to marry secretaries, now they wed fellow executives, creating financial equality within the household. (The New York Times)
6) Need dresses for spring weddings? Rent, don’t buy. I love this red floral-lace number from Cynthia Rowley, and this ice blue Marchesa. For something really unique, try this cape sleeve shift.
7) Why stress makes your hair fall out. Also, how much is your mom to blame for grey hair? (The Atlantic; The Cut)
8) Need to charge your phone on the go? This chic Minkoff bracelet conceals a lightning cable for powering up. This Ivanka Trump Rio tech sleeve stores and charges your devices.
9) How to handle awkward situations with your co-workers. (Levo)
10) Henri Bendel has some of the coolest fashion jewelry out there, and a ton of it is on sale. This double ring is fun for going out. I also love the texture on this Rox Candy ring in gold and grey.
11) Destinations for women traveling alone. (Elite Daily)
12) I am smitten with this cobalt Roland Mouret sheath. For something more affordable, try this Julia Jordan cobalt stretch sheath for under-$100.
*image found here.