1) Why dressing for success leads to success. (WSJ)
2) Floral print blouses are everywhere this spring. I like this flowy Calvin Klein blouse. This sleeveless navy BR blouse is worth a look. Plus-size? Try this Junarose shortsleeve top.
3) Publicly complaining about your salary is a bad plan. It’ll also draw the indignation of those who stress hard work over easy breaks. (Business Insider)
4) Have dark circles? Bioxidea, with a powerful anti-oxidant formula and massaging roller-pen, is the hot new must try product.
5) Interacting with people of opposing viewpoints on social media can change minds. (Science of Us)
6) I found some hot items at The Outnet, including this Issa fluted-wool skirt, a slate blue sheath dress, and a tan Rebecca Minkoff shoulder bag with cool details. It’s my favorite online retailer.
7) Why Kesha’s legal battle is about more than just Kesha. (Elle)
8) Long necklaces are my long-term obsession. This delicate tile necklace from BR is wonderful. For something a little edgier, try this Aurelia necklace from Stella & Dot.
9) How to balance freelance and family life. (Fast Company)
10) Looking for cool shoes that are still work-friendly? These printed, lace-up flats from BP are so chic. These Joe’s Jeans Doran pumps are sleek. And these SJP cut-out t-straps in a blush-beige are so pretty, or bold in bright flame.
11) The single woman is the most potent force in American politics. (NYMag)
12) This Sigma lace top from Anthro is a must have. I also love their dramatic Anthophilous kimono.
*image found here.