1) Easy steps to upgrade your resume. Because if they don’t notice your resume, you’ll never make it into the interview. (Refinery29)
2) The ‘clear the rack’ sale is on at Nordstrom Rack. This Stella McCartney jacket and this DvF wrap dress caught my eye.
3) How to embrace your time being single and red flags to look for when you’re ready to start dating someone new. (Everygirl; Lifehacker)
4) The geometric print on this ASOS bandeau dress is just too good. This short sleeve Prea dress also has a bold, graphic print.
5) The Sexist Aftermath of Appearing on Jeopardy!. As a former contestant, let me co-sign this. (Broadly)
6) Looking for an affordable, chic watch? Nixon has some great choices. This watch in navy leather and rose gold is my favorite.
7) The ways women are sabotaging their career success stories. (Forbes)
8) Ulta is now stocking Tony Moly’s Korean skincare goodness. Try my favorites, the Banana Sleep Pack and the Green Tea Sheet Mask.
9) The science of waiting in modern courtship, or why the three-day-rule might actually work. (Nautilus)
10) Anthropologie has 40%-off sale. This red Evangeline sheath is perfectly sleek. And this off-the-shoulder sweater is pure goodness.
11) All the goodies celebrities will take home in the 2016 Oscar Swag Bag. (Business Insider)
12) Case Factory makes the most stylish iPhone cases. I’m not sure which I love more, this black and white haircalf or this pink crocodile.
13) Leslie Mann, the woman who has been making rom-coms watchable for two decades. (Rolling Stone)
14) If wear a plus-size, Eloquii should be your new go-to brand. Look at this Erika dress and this slick Hartwood blazer, and tell me they don’t have the goods.
*image found here.