1) There’s no such thing as stress — here’s what’s really bothering you. (Fast Company)
2) This red Merona bucket bag is so chic and fun. It’s a good alternative to the simple crossbody bag.
3) A compilation of essential reading on Justice Antonin Scalia. And what will happen to his law clerks. (Digg; WSJ)
“If you can’t disagree ardently with your colleagues about some issues of law and yet personally still be friends, get another job, for Pete’s sake,” is how Scalia once described their lifetime appointments. (The Washington Post)
I wish more people in politics subscribed to this philosophy.
4) I love spring coats. This pale pink Cupcakes and Cashmere drape coat is awesome. I also like this Vila lightweight swing coat. Plus-size? Have a look at this cherry-colored London Fog trench.
5) What kids need from grown-ups, but they’re not getting. (NPR)
6) Meet my new favorite finger nail polish: OPI Chicago Champagne Toast. (See a swatch, here.)
7) How teens use Snapchat will make your head spin. And how social media is disrupting the lives of American teens. (Buzzfeed; Time)
8) This chain-neck midi-pencil dress from ASOS is so hot. For something more pretty than sexy, try this affordable Lush blouson dress.
9) Dr. Brene Brown talks about the difference between empathy and sympathy. (YouTube)
10) The Nordstrom winter clearance is winding down. I like this Vince Camuto floral dress, and this burgundy Cole Haan coat.
11) How smartphones are killing the fashion show, and how designers are adapting to the change. (The New York Times)
12) Do you play tennis? I love this Athleta moonbeam tank and their athletic skort. I also like this Fila lawn tennis dress.
*image found here.