The Workday Reading: December 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015
I’m moving this week. Things are a little…discombobulated. I’ll post Workday Readings today and tomorrow. The blog should be back to normal next week.
1) Picked the wrong career? Consider a five-year plan. (BBC)
3) What Amazon’s Holiday Report reveals about our weird shopping habits. (FastCompany)
5) The afterlife of cheap clothes; or why the Goodwill doesn’t want your donated old clothes. (Slate)
7) Debunking the ‘waist-training’ crazy and its negative health effects. (WhoWhatWear)
9) Madame Claude, who ran a ‘high-society brothel’ in Paris, dies at 92 and leaves a fascinating obit. (The New York Times)
10) Need a quick fix to go from day-to-night? This Dior Show Eyeshadow and Liner Duo is just the ticket.
Eye Candy. I adore these stack rings from Lagos. They’re luxurious, but practical with a sophisticated mix of metals and textures.
*image found here.