I’m off until Monday. Have a happy and safe New Year.
1) Habits to adopt now to be better at your job in 2016. (Fast Company)
2) These Noir Jewerlry Gabriella earrings from The Outnet are the perfect complement to any NYE outfit, cocktail or casual.
3) How to get financially naked with your partner and discuss your money like adults. (NYMag)
6) Gwen Stefani has a new shoe line, gx. These Observe sandals are the ultimate party shoe. So hot.
7) Science shows you how to prevent a hangover and rescue New Year’s Day from the clutches of a champagne and vodka swilling New Year’s Eve. (Digg Video)
8) This mixed-media necklace from White House Black Market was one of my favorite purchases this year. I’m thinking about adding this long, rose-quartz pendant of theirs to that list as well.
9) The Top 10 Inspiring Career Interviews of the Year. (The Everygirl)
10) Need kitchen and home goods? Gilt is having a stock-up sale. This is where I picked up my stand mixer and knives last year. Good stuff.
Eye Candy. This vibrant Narciso Rodriguez one-shoulder gown just screams ‘Amal Clooney.’
*image found here.