1) The Top-6 ‘Good News’ Stories of 2015. (Gates Notes)
3) “I’m Having a Friendship Affair.” (The Cut)
5) This video will show you how to open a champagne bottle with a spoon. (Digg)
7) How to prevent your next fight from spiraling out of control. (New York Magazine)
9) Why your New Year’s resolution might do more harm than good. (Business Insider)
11) J.Crew thinks they can convince customers to look past the declining quality of their garments by sending “reassuring” e-mails. (J.Crew.com)
12) Net-a-Porter has extended their end-of-year sale. I love this Monica Vinader rose gold bracelet and it’s linear onyx companion. I also like this Eddie Borgo rose gold bracelet with smooth-rock crystals.
13) Dave Barry’s “Year in Review” is as funny as it is tragic. (The Washington Post)
Eye Candy. Oh, Oscar de la Renta, this red evening gown with floral accents is just gorgeous.
*image found here.