I have Healthcare Law and Advanced Torts finals left, so just one post today. One semester to go, one semester to go…
1) Three reasons why you aren’t reaching your full potential. (Fast Company)
2) Need a chic, affordable clutch? Hit up Sole Society. This pewter, embellished clutch caught my eye.
3) The five steps to becoming a Washington Socialite. And the biography of the greatest D.C. socialite of all time, Alice Roosevelt Longworth. (Washingtonian; The New York Times)
4) Bloomingdale’s is offering 15% off almost everything. This Black Halo Kento dress is calling my name.
5) Is it ever okay to change your shoes in public? The rules of party shoes. (Vogue)
6) This $50 Mango knit-cotton blend dress is chic and comfy; and I love the funnel neck. Sold. Also, this red, fitted dress is perfect for semi-casual, holiday parties.
7) The people watching at the Swedish Royal Wedding looks sublime — so much spray tan, so little time. (Cosmopolitan)
8) ASOS has a $75 trench coat that is absolute perfection. Their double-breasted camel coat is fab. And this neutral-print blanket scarf is perfect for staying warm while traveling.
9) Need to reduce your holiday stress? Four self-care tips. (The Everygirl)
10) Target has 30% off women’s clothing. This wide-stripe Merona sweater dress is so fun. For a holiday party, this white Studio One tank dress is sublime. Both are under-$50.
11) How to stop wasting time on bad first dates. (The Cut)
Gift Guide. I added them to one of my earlier guides, but I love key fobs and key chains as a gift. They work for many recipients and can be found in any price point.
This Rebecca Minkoff tassel fob is classic choice. For a bit more bling, this Marc by Marc Jacobs cabochon bag charm is just right. For a little bit of luxury, try this vintage Chanel key ring.
*image found here.