The Workday Reading: December 7, 2015
Dec 7, 2015
I have my last set of law school finals over the next two weeks. Some days there will only be two posts, but there will always be posts. Here goes nothing.
1) What happens when a normal person hires a stylist? (Elle)
2) In the market for a cheap thrill? This $32 satchel from Forever21 will knock your socks off.
3) From dating to job-seeking, your name has a powerful impact on your prospects. (The Atlantic)
5) What happens when the founders of a $100-million company stop using e-mail? (Business Insider)
7) Things no self-respecting adult should be doing on Facebook. (HuffPost)
8) Would you consider using a ‘handbag raincoat’ to keep the weather away from your purse?
11) The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is one of America’s finest. It’s namesake and patron was quite a colorful lady. (Vice)
Gift Guide. If the recipients on your list like personalized gifts, Mark & Graham will let you add your monogram to almost anything. I like these personalized trays; they’re a great host/hostess gift.
*image found here.