1) Why do we romanticize stress? (The Everygirl)
2) If you are looking for a unique bag, I love this inexpensive deep green tote with strap from Modcloth.
3) My hometown paper is requiring commenters to use their first and last names. They’re also outing everyone who left a comment previously. (MT Standard)
4) Need dresses for Thanksgiving (or other holiday feasts) ? This teal faux-wrap dress is under-$75 and pretty. A knot-detail dress is chic and offers a bit of camouflage. Or try a chunky-knit sweaterdress for something cozy.
5) Ritz Carlton S’Mores Expert, the dream job. (Yahoo!)
7) The Washington Post has an interesting article on ‘female greeting rituals,’ like why we complement people we just met.
9) Real confidence begins with believing in your ability to improve. (Lifehacker)
11) Still planning your Thanksgiving dinner? Let The New York Times help, their menu planner can guide you in the right direction.
Eye Candy. If you have $17,000 dollars lying around, you can buy a Fiat or a show-stopping Oscar de la Renta gown.
*image found here.