1) Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai talks feminism and equal rights with Emma Watson.
2) This grey Ivanka Trump satchel has a modern shape and clean lines. It also comes in cognac leather.
3) Town & Country covers the 11 steps to getting a “chic over” and transforming your fashion sense from girl to woman.
4) This oversized silk scarf from Sole Society comes in three gorgeous hues. For a bit of print, I love this ombre leopard scarf in a mix of grey and blue.
5) Should the discussion about campus sexual assault include a discussion about drinking?
6) Vince is having an incredible 25%-off-sale, code FAMILYTIES. They included their chic outerwear and leather jackets in the sale. I also love this sparkly sweater and pretty blouse.
7) Is sugar by any other name as sweet? The court fight between corn and cane is getting expensive.
8) Target has some awesome home decor. These small wing trays and this elephant trinket dish are fab. I also like these simple Edison pendant lights.
9) A woman shared an opinion on social media. She got rape threats and insults. Ah, misogyny.
10) I haven’t been wow’ed by SJP’s shoe collection. But I really like these red t-straps with a bit of sex appeal and these beige d’Orsay pumps.
11) Social media is not real life, but The Everygirl thinks that’s not the problem.
Eye Candy. This rose gold snake bangle from Roberto Coin is absolutely to die for.
*image found here.
The Texas Monthly piece on drinking and sexual assault is powerful. I believe the connection between the two has to be a part of the larger conversation about rape, especially on college campuses, but it’s a very slippery slope into victim-blaming.
Great article on sexual assault and drinking.
Re: #5 I just finished Sarah Hepola’s memoir which is basically about drinking to excess while being female. It is so, so good.
Thank you for posting #5.