The Workday Reading: November 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015
1) Nobel Prize winner Malala Yousafzai talks feminism and equal rights with Emma Watson.
3) Town & Country covers the 11 steps to getting a “chic over” and transforming your fashion sense from girl to woman.
5) Should the discussion about campus sexual assault include a discussion about drinking?
7) Is sugar by any other name as sweet? The court fight between corn and cane is getting expensive.
9) A woman shared an opinion on social media. She got rape threats and insults. Ah, misogyny.
11) Social media is not real life, but The Everygirl thinks that’s not the problem.
Eye Candy. This rose gold snake bangle from Roberto Coin is absolutely to die for.
*image found here.