I’m still deep in the throes of midterms. There will be posts every day this week, but today, there will just be the one. 1.5 semesters left (phew).
1) Screw finding your passion, or why life is about the not-knowing.
2) This $99 chocolate brown tote has a classic, sleek look that is perfect for work or weekend.
3) The 6 habits of people who accomplish everything on their to-do lists.
5) Ivanka Trump shares some interesting thoughts about e-mail etiquette with Levo League .
7) The Everygirl covers the things you should do before you delve into the adventure that is self-employment.
8) I stopped using iS Clinical Active Serum (to save money) and the negative difference in my skin is measurable. Won’t do that again.
9) What to say at networking events to eliminate awkward moments.
11) She fell in love with a black man, so her family (the owner’s of D.C.’s Tadich Grill) disowned her.
*image found here.