1) Famous quotes, the way a woman would have to say them in a meeting.
2) This cognac, triple-compartment satchel is the perfect work tote…and it’s just $65.
3) Modcloth is eliminating the “plus” from plus-size, including extended sizes on the same page as the misses sizes. My only concern is that not all of their items are available in 16+, so the separation forces women who wear those sizes into a fashion Easter Egg-hunt.
5) On Tinder, Off Sex — The NYT explores ‘secondary abstaining.’
7) Why training for a distance race isn’t a good way to accomplish your weight-loss goals.
8) The NFL has a domestic violence problem. Sports Illustrated asks whether the NFL has forgotten about their “No More” campaign.
12) A Mighty Girl covers empowering Halloween costumes for girls (some good ideas for grown women, too).
Eye Candy. Seriously. Alexander McQueen, seriously.
*image found here.