1) Women who show anger are taken less seriously at work — because how dare we express the range of human emotion in our every day lives.
2) This Matt & Nat tote blends masculine and feminine elements into the perfect work bag (big enough for a small laptop and a few files).
3) 15 habits that will totally transform your productivity.
5) Paul Ryan could be Speaker of the House, but he’s concerned it might negatively impact his family. Why is it so strange to hear a man talk about work-life balance?
7) Being thankful for what you have can be difficult when life is hectic. The M Dash talks about the benefits of a gratitude journal.
9) Forbes discusses seven steps to impress your boss.
10) Looking for some cool skirts? Check out this geometric print skirt and this abstract floral. I also like this affordable faux-leather skirt in burgundy. Plus-size? Try this asymmetrical hem skirt.
11) Meet the pioneering badass chick who developed the code who put man on the moon and led to the creation of the entire software industry.
Eye Candy. These Moroccan-inspired Noor Fares earrings are absolutely incredible.
*image found here.