The Workday Reading: October 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015
I’m hoping to be back to normal tomorrow. I’ve been sick for a week. What I wouldn’t give for a clone, or to feel better, either or.
2) Target is the best place for affordable handbags. I cannot believe this chic hobo with unique details is just $49.
3) Refinery29 has tips on how to get your financial life in order, quickly.
5) The Washington Post tells a story of true love that transcended the partisan divide.
7) Why young Americans are giving up on getting rich.
9) Levo League offers some tips on making an interim position a full-time gig.
10) This Deborah Lippmann nail polish set has every color you cneed for fall and spring. Love it.
11) Marie Claire examines what TV’s baddest female bosses can teach us about being successful.
*image found here.