The Workday Reading: July 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015
2) This $23 lace shell from Target has a lovely pattern to it. I love the trim.
5) The New York Times discusses the ongoing battle between artificial sweeteners and sugar and asks, “Which one is better for you?”
6) Meghan from District Sparkle is talking travel must-haves. I agree with her travel-size Pop sonic toothbrush, and I immediately bought this plexiglass screen cover to keep my iPhone from shattering.
7) Why do people run for President even though they cannot win? National Journal discusses why long-shots still throw their hats in.
8) Like many women in their mid-30s, I want to switch to matte eyeshadow because I’m too old for glitter. The best product I’ve found are these affordable NYX shadows.
*image found here.