The Workday Reading: July 17, 2015
Jul 17, 2015
2) This Lucy bag from Matt & Nat has one of the coolest shapes I have ever seen, and it can be used as a satchel or crossbody.
3) New York City-based chef David Chang has published his burger manifesto. As a lover of all things cheeseburger, I have only one thing to add: Lettuce should never be on a burger, period. It simply can’t stand up to the heat, and who wants to eat wilted iceberg lettuce?
5) Female journalism employees outnumber male ones in only one area: social media. Is this the new ‘pink ghetto’?
6) This $58 scarf from Lululemon is enormous; just like I like them.
7) Two former convicts are helping newly released prisoners adjust to life on the outside. (One of the most fascinating articles that I’ve read this year.)
9) Ellen Pao, the former CEO of Reddit, believes that the ‘trolls’ are winning the battle for the Internet.
11) A University of Wisconsin professor tracked down incoming freshman on Twitter and encouraged them to attend other colleges due to changes in tenure. Not a good career move.
12) This kismet ring in rose gold and black diamonds is my favorite piece in the Anniversary Sale. Too bad it’s a bit out of my price range.
*image found here.