1) Facing the 2:00 P.M. lull? How to overcome the midday slump.
2) Oh, hello, perfect $22 tortoise-print flats…come to Mama.
3) It’s official, the backlash against red velvet cake has begun. (Included esp. for Virginia.)
5) The New York Times columnist offers thoughts on love, jealousy and open relationships.
6) This card from Sapling really made me laugh. It’s the perfect ‘just because’ card to send to a friend.
9) The retail industry is searching for cheaper labor; next year’s styles will probably say Ethiopia and Nigeria on the labels. (Behind paywall, Google the title of the article as a work around.)
11) Why can’t we fall asleep? It’s complicated.
*image found here.