Ladies, thank you for all of your support in the wake of Friday’s post. I know it was more emotion that you’re used to seeing here, unless snark is an emotion. With a huge paper due yesterday and a midterm today, it’s a bit of light day. See you tomorrow! xo, Belle
2) This reversible Street Level shopper in pale blush/tan (and five other color combos) is still one of the greatest under-$50 bags for sale anywhere. They also make an almost painfully on-trend fringe hobo that’s worth a look.
3) What to do when you have a great interview, but never hear back.
5) The Atlantic discusses why you don’t need to worry so much about whether your fruits and vegetables are “processed.”
7) Worried about Big Brother watching your social media? The WSJ explains why younger siblings should literally be worried about their big brothers watching their social media. (Behind paywall, Google the article title to read it if you get blocked.)
9) Ghosting: When your ex gives you the ultimate silent treatment. (On a related note, is it weird to be happy Charlize Theron broke up with Sean Penn?)
11) Today, in headlines you won’t believe until you read the article, Sikhs are an integral part of the Parmesan cheese-making industry in Italy.
*image found here.