The Workday Reading: June 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015
1) Eight Do’s and Dont’s for Finding and Keeping a Professional Mentor.
3) A man was tired of hearing women complain about their sore feet, so he wore high heels for a whole day. The Today show captured the ensuing magic.
4) These Rebecca Minkoff studded sandals are not to be missed.
5) Big Data has changed the way Americans get divorced. Imagine having your affair outed by your FitBit.
7) How to tell fake designer handbags from the real thing. And Who What Wear on why counterfeiters may be good for the fashion industry.
9) Down with “the cool bride,” bring back Bridezilla.
10) Dillard’s is offering 30%-off clearance. This Antonio Melani dress is perfect for the office, as is this business suit (under-$150). This cute BCBG top is under-$50. And don’t forget about petite and plus.
11) Fast Company explores how leaders can ask for help and still keep their team’s confidence.
12) And since it’s Friday, let’s ogle this gorgeous, sultry gown from La Chiara Boni. That lace accent is divine.