Lots of great articles today. Thanks to everyone who sent one in.
1) Vox covers why expensive wine is for suckers. And Digg has an interesting video on ‘The Sherlock Holmes of Wine’ who authenticates bottles of really expensive wine.
2) This sleeveless dress in pale lilac with a charcoal waistband … oh.my.heavens.
3) With Amal Clooney, We Finally Have a Consummate Feminist Superhero, Let’s Not Ruin It. (So great.)
4) Elizabeth and James makes the best rings. This Stella Ring Set is sublime. I love the pop of color on this enamel band ring. And this open Serra ring is lovely and simple.
5) I agree with all of the topics discussed in “The Most Important Lessons I’ve Learned After College.”
6) Bloomingdale’s is having an incredible sale. You can pick up the chic Black Halo Jackie dress for 40%-off.
7) Anthropologie’s sales grew by a meager one-percent, but they pinpointed the problem: no one loved their dresses. My take? Most of the dresses were gorgeous, but with barely a thing under-$150, too expensive.
8) This $18 midi-dress is perfect for the weekends.
9) Some are suggesting that the best way to remedy the wage gap is to ban salary negotiations. The Washington Post discusses why that idea isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
10) Summer sweaters are a thing. I adore this side-slit sweater from Madewell, and this gorgeous crochet-trim cardi from LOFT.
11) When a 37-year-old actress is told that she’s too old to play the love interest of a 55-year-old man.
*image found here.