1) It scares me how little faith and trust voters have in the federal government. The New Yorker covers how this confidence-gap is breaking the nation’s transportation infrastructure.
3) A new study says that daughters of working mothers grow up to earn more money, and their grown sons help out more around the house.
4) These Aida Kurbur earrings give you two pairs of cute earrings (one teardrop stud, one drop) for $25. Score.
5) Fast Company covers the Seven Habits of Likable People.
7) Actress Rebel Wilson allegedly lies about her age. Isn’t it sad that a woman feels the need to hide her age in order to generate opportunities?
8) Black Halo makes the greatest dresses. This short sleeve Jodee sheath is so fitted and sleek. I am obsessed with this cowl-neck black dress. And this pink two-piece pencil dress would be so fun for a summer party.
9) A Swedish town intends to pick up the whole town and move it down the road. Fascinating.
10) Seersucker suits are popular on in the Mid-Atlantic. Some Senators even instituted ‘Seersucker Thursdays’ at the Capitol. And finally, there’s a seersucker suit that doesn’t make me feel like a candy striper.
*image found here.