The Workday Reading: April 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015
More great reader recommendations today. E-mail what you’re reading to email@example.com or tweet it to @caphillstyle.
1) The outer doors at several local malls were relabeled; one for women who are “beautiful” and one for women who are “average.” Most women selected the average door. Many later regretted it.
2) Looking for a casual tote? Target offers this stylish, reversible bag for $37 in your choice of eight colors.
5) Dana Perino discusses why most D.C. men are “undateable.” Sadly, the choices out West are only marginally better. Unless, of course, you like your men covered in huge tattoos.
6) My gums are receding, and I need to switch to an electric toothbrush. I’m considering this Foreo silicone toothbrush, but I’m open to suggestions.
7) The blogger at Corals and Cognacs discusses why she left her job to blog full-time. If you’re pursuing self-employment in any field, the post discusses many of the common joys and pitfalls.
*image found here.