1) Some tips on overcoming sexist feedback at work.
3) A model tried on 10 pairs of jeans, all size 16, and proved that the number on the inside tag does not matter. It’s all about fit.
4) I am completely obsessed with this eggplant Burberry trench.
5) Ellen Pao lost her widely discussed gender-discrimination suit against one of Silicon Valley’s most powerful companies. But Elle argues that, in some ways, she still won.
8) Looking for a mid-price, lace cocktail dress that’s anything but boring? This Julia Jordan dress is just the ticket.
*image found here.
Have a suggestion for The Workday Reading? Tweet it to @caphillstyle or e-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail (dot) com.