1) An article titled “Recline, Don’t Lean In” is sure to get picked up everywhere. I hope I live long enough to see the day when men are writing articles about work-life balance and the comments section loses its mind judging their choices.
2) Chico’s has a unique selection of mid-price jewelry. These blushing bangles are pretty. I also love these slightly imperfect rhinestone drop earrings. And the color of the stone on this chunky cocktail ring is sublime.
3) Emma Watson, of Harry Potter fame, fought back against sexist comments directed at female celebrities. In return, she was attacked with even more vitriol. Vanity Fair discusses her continuing battle and how she supports feminism.
4) I am loving this DKNY neoprene, crop-top and midi-skirt combo with laser-cut details. Yes, there are a lot of words in that sentence I never thought I would use alongside the word “loving.”
6) Banana Republic has a lovely selection of bags right now. This basic Larkin tote comes in six colors (the blush is my favorite). The Hartford Satchel has a lot of internal pockets for organized storage. Need a weekend bag? This envelope crossbody bag is a chic choice.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.