1. H&M Fitted Coat ($49) // 2. Retro Polka-Dot Loafers ($20) // 3. CK One Pure Color Lipstick ($16) // 4. Zara Striped Dress ($80) // 5. Fornash Signature Earring ($25) // 6. Iconic Faux Leather Messenger ($30) // 7. West Elm Leather Pouch ($20) // 8. Linen Ampersand Tee ($50) // 9. Collection XIIX Ball Cap ($18) // 10. Pleated Midi Skirt ($35)
1. I love collarless coats. They look lovely over dresses or with jeans. This coat also comes in a delightful pale pink.
2. Printed satin loafers are a fun way to spice up your casual wardrobe. This pair is nice, but I think I like this grey and white leopard print better. Need help keeping them clean? Try Dryel or another at-home dry cleaning product.
3. These CK One lipsticks have a really bold pigment and rich, creamy feel. I also like the Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel, but the formula is a bit viscous, so you need a lip pencil and a light dusting of translucent powder to keep your lip color in place.
4. I don’t usually go for the mock-neck, but for this dress, I’ll make an exception.
6. This bag is a Mulberry Alexa knock-off, but it’s pretty cute if you’re looking for an inexpensive bag.
7. Leather pouches can be used as casual clutches. They can be used to organizer the contents of larger handbags. They’re also a great way to store jewelry and extras in your suitcase. These West Elm pouches come in several colors and sizes.
8. The gold ampersand on this tee is so adorable. This gold-striped tee with long sleeves is also lovely.
9. How adorable is this sparkly, grey baseball cap? It’s perfect for keeping the sun off your face at the pool or when you’re outside. J.Crew is also selling a few baseball caps like this color block one.
10. Flirty pleated skirts pair well with t-shirts or crisp blouses. Plus-size? Try this Asos Curve pleated skirt.