Quote of the Day.
“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” — John Steinbeck, East of Eden.
The Top Story.
How to Build a Skincare Routine. (The New York Times)
Because what seems like a no-brainer often isn’t. This article was amazing for explaining what you need, why you need it, and how to use it. So if you’re mystified by cleansers, toners, and moisturizers, click.
Your Daily Reads and Links.
2) Ask a Boss: How do I get over my impostor syndrome? (The Cut)
3) I need gym (not running) shoes, suggestions? Maybe these Nikes?
4) Lay off the almond milk, you ignorant hipsters. (Mother Jones)
6) How to get your boss to trust you. (Above the Law)
7) This $14 mixed-texture bracelet would look amazing solo or layered.
8) Fell asleep in your makeup? How to save your skin. (Vogue)
The Daily Ws.
What I’m Watching. I got sucked into 13 Reasons Why.
What I’m Sharing. This slow-cooker garlic mashed potatoes recipe.
What I Bought. A desk humidifier, because it’s so dry.
Instagram of the Day.
Jamie Chung is one of the few celebs I follow on Instagram. Her blog, What the Chung, is kind of fun, but I’m solely a social follower. Her outfits are a bit avant garde for my taste, but she always has good ideas.