The Workday Reading: September 27, 2017
Sep 27, 2017
It’s time to talk about salaries, why does Tinder have so much data on us?, and dresses you need for work…
1) What is everyone else making? The Salary Project. (Career Contessa)
2) This Apolis Farmer’s Market Bag shows your city pride.
3) How Cosmo turned dieting and being skinny into a crusade. (Quartz)
5) I asked Tinder for my data. It sent me 800 pages. (The Guardian)
7) How do I know if I’m marrying the right guy? (Elle)
8) Need to calm down? These Bach’s Rescue Pastilles really work.
9) The elements of the perfect elevator pitch. (Camille Styles)
What I Found Inspiring. The Dying Art of Disagreement.
What You Should Check. Are you registered to vote (in the correct place)? Young Invincibles makes it easy to register or double-check your registration.
[quote found here; Iceland photo from @gurrity]
This post contains affiliate links, clicking may earn commission for The Work Edit.